Swimming lessons for children and adults of all abilities and ages.
Based in the picturesque Aireville Park, we have the largest pool in Craven, and a teaching pool with a moveable floor and access lifts. Whether you are an occasional visitor or a member, we have lots to offer.
Important Timetable Notes:
- LANE SWIMS: We do not have any lane swims during any Bank Holiday.
- LANE SWIMS: Please be aware that all of our lane swims are available to anyone aged 14 years and over.
- We cannot always guarantee that a lane will be left in the pool for general swimming sessions.
- DLS swims is an open swim for disabled swimmers and their assistants. It is not a private session.
- Swimming lessons are on every week day evening from 4pm and they share the Main Pool's general swim.
- Pool times are in line with NYCC School Hols
NB: all of our lane swims are available to anyone over 14 years old.
The main pool is a 25 metre by 12.95 metre (short course) pool that is 0.9 metre deep at the shallow end with a uniform slope to 1.8 metres. The small pool has a moveable floor that can be adjusted to from 0.0 to 1.8 metres (6ft) and is 12 metres by 7 metres. We maintain the main pool at a temperature of 29°C to 30°C and the small pool operates at a temperature of 32°C.